The SHARE lab provides excellent preparation for those interested in pursuing a graduate degree in psychology, public health, or medical school. We currently have Research Assistant opportunities available for those with an interest in psychological research who are able to volunteer at least 9 hours per week in the lab for at least two semesters. RA activities include recruiting participants and running study visits; conducting literature reviews; collecting biological samples and administering behavioral tasks; and entering, processing, and analyzing a wide variety of data. RA’s will also have the opportunities to present research findings at conferences.
If you are interested in joining our lab, please fill out this application form. For questions, please contact Dr. Stephanie Wilson.
Postgraduate Pathways Past Research Assistants Have Taken After Leaving The SHARE Lab:
- Physician Assistants School
- Masters Programs in Counseling
- Masters Programs in Industrial Organization Psychology
- Masters in Business Analytics
- Masters in STEM Business Administration
- Medical School
- Neuroscience Ph.D. Programs
- Clinical Psychology Ph.D. Programs